WHERE GAM IS
HOW TO GET AROUND IN PALERMO
FROM THE AIRPORT “FALCONE BORSELLINO”
- By Train: The Trinacria Express connects Palermo directly with the arrivals terminal. The ticket costs € 5.80 and can be purchased at the train departures (at the basement airport floor) from the ticket machine or from the ticket office staff. It’s not possible to buy the ticket on the train. The timetable schedules indicating the arrival stations.
- By Bus: Prestia e Comandè (tel. +39 091 586351 091 580457 fax +39 091 581241) is a bus company that travels from the airport to the city, making several stops in the following itinerary: Palermo (central station terminal), via Emerico Amari (city harbour), Politema square, Via Libertà 45, Via Libertà 95, Via Libertà 171, Via Libertà 203, via Croce Rossa 125, Piazza De Gasperi 187, via Belgio, airport and back.The bus goes from Palermo Central Station to the airport every half an hour from 4.00 am to 22.30, and from the airport to the central station from 5.00 am to 24.00. The ticket price is € 6.30, and tickets can be purchased directly on the bus. All times and details are available on the company website, prestiaecomande.it.
- TAXI: This service is available at the airport from 6 am to 24 and you can find all the taxies just outside the arrival terminal. Coop. Taxi Trinacria: +39 091-225455/Coop. Autoradio taxi tel: +39 091-513311 The taxi from the airport to the central station costs € 45,00. Service of taxi sharing is also available at the cost of 2 euro per person (urban rout) and 8 euro per person (suburban rout). The rates set will be applied only to the attainment of a minimum of 4 users, for both routes. Cars in charge of the service Taxi Sharing will be recognizable by a parking disc yellow phosphorescent applied to the front windshield.
- AMAT Company provides urban public bus network in Palermo.
OFFICES AND CENTERS FOR TOURIST INFORMATION
- Tourist Information Office of the City of Palermo
For tourist information, please contact the call center (+39) 091 611 78 87 Our qualified staff will give you all the tourist information in English, French and Spanish on monuments, routes, events, entertainment, transport and any indication on how to live better the city. The call center is open Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 13.00 The phone call has the cost of calling from an urban city, or a long-distance calling from the rest of Italy or mobile phones.
- I.T. tourist information centers of the city of Palermo
Tourist Information Centers are located in strategic points of the city from the old town to the seaside villages, where tourist information in English, French, Spanish and German and to get all the paperwork regarding Palermo and ways to live: brochures, booklets , maps, maps.